Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yummy food reviews!! Oh Oh oh yeah!!



So if you are like me, you probably end up seeing random commercials from the U.S. I kept on seeing these commercials for Yoplait light in the U.S. that had extremely Delicious sounding yogurt flavours. Who wants plain old strawberry when you can have white chocolate and strawberry?? hmm? hmmm? Not I said the hungry lady!! So I took a drive down to good ol Montana and purchased a shite load of yogurt!!




I LOVE: white chocolate strawberry


pineapple upside down cake


Boston cream pie


key lime pie


raspberry cheesecake




The rest were really good too... but those are my favorite. Oh and somehow the orange cream one tastes like booze... so muh not so great.


So there are still 100-110 cals per 170g container, BUT no fat!!


So I also happened to find the Source yogurt which is 35cal per 100g package.


Of course it has fake sugar in it so you get to choose between obesity or cancer... but such is life, right?

No comments: